We achieve the highest standards in our bodyshop by preparing your vehicle thoroughly so that the paintwork finish
is of an exceptional standard.
SOS Bodyshop services cater for all types of paintwork repairs from solid colours through to metallic.
We are a one stop shop providing for all your bodywork needs from a minor irritating
scratch to a full car repaint.
Additionally we can undertake all types of insurance work.
To arrange for your vehicle to be repaired please call us on 01324 611130
We are happy to give you a free estimate and look forward to restoring your car to pristine condition.
Work undertaken can range from:
- Simple touch ups and scratch repairs
- Larger areas of damage including full panel replacement using a combination of good 2nd hand parts, new items from the main dealer, or non-genuine Thatcham approved parts
- Paintwork repairs and re-sprays
- More specialised areas of work such as plastic welding, motorcycle panel repairs and paintwork
- Fibreglass repairs and other GRP projects
- Bodykit and spoiler fitting
- Renovation work on older / classic vehicles.
we have our very own lesonal water based paint mixing scheme inplace to ensure great quality and colour matching is always available
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment . . . . . . . . Any Wheel, any size, any
The wheels are stripped to remove the existing finish, they are then double checked for rim damage, flat spots and run out then repaired as necessary. In most cases we can colour match the original finish, allowing you to have just one wheel refurbished if necessary, however for special colours it is sometimes better to have 2 or 4 wheels refinished because of the difficulty in matching without a code or formula
In general your wheels can be refurbished within 2 days, however we will provide a more accurate timescale after assessment.
Where we consider it to be safe to do so we can repair most wheels with rim damage, flat spots, scratches and small cracks subject to inspection. Buckled wheels and large cracks or splits cannot be repaired.
We can colour match exactly subject to being supplied with the manufacturers code, including special paints like silver/black chrome.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment . . . . . . . from only £40 per wheel